Complete your registration and get access to our 40-hour AMI accredited online course!
Upon registration you have 3 months to complete this course.
After completion you:
- Understand the connection between sports and Montessori education across all planes of development
- Understand how sports will contribute to overall child development across all planes of development
- Have acquired basic sports skills to present to the children
- Are able to prepare different learning environments for sports
- Are able to guide different Montessori sports sessions
- Are able to conduct observations on children during the sports sessions
Upon completion of the course you will receive a Montessori Sports Fundamentals certificate accredited by AMI.