Complete your registration and get access to our 40-hour AMI accredited online course!
Upon registration you have 3 months to complete this course.
After completion you:
- Understand the connection between sports and Montessori education across all planes of development
- Understand how sports will contribute to overall child development across all planes of development
- Have acquired basic sports skills to present to the children
- Are able to prepare different learning environments for sports
- Are able to guide different Montessori sports sessions
- Are able to conduct observations on children during the sports sessions
Upon completion of the course you will receive a Montessori Sports Fundamentals certificate accredited by AMI.
When purchasing the course, a free 90-day trial of the membership is included.
The membership is extended after 90 days for 9 euros per month. The benefits of the membership include
- continued access to the course for review and the option to take longer to complete it
- Additionally, every month, members contribute to the Montessori Sports Fund, which supports underserved communities
- Access a video library containing exercises organized by plane of development, interviews, webinar recordings, and Montessori Sports Talks
- Gain access to a community platform where you can communicate with other Montessori Sports members worldwide
- Receive a 5% discount on Nienhuis products and a 10% discount on Montessori Sports materials.